On today's (7-24) River Mornings With Melissa and Jack -
- Richmond Mural Project
- RVA has approved for more than 100 new murals to go up around the city in the next 5 years, with 20 new ones being painted by famous international muralists in the next few weeks alone! You can find a list of completed and upcoming murals over on the River Facebook page by clicking here
- Summer of Concerts
- Today - like almost every other day - Mel and Jack hooked up listeners with more awesome concert passes. Today they were to see Pearl Jam
on 10/29 in C-Ville and The Avett Brothers tomorrow evening at Richmond International Raceway. Also, another listener qualified for our huge Lollapalooza flyaway trip (The grand prize giveaway will be held this Saturday at Halligans Short Pump, 1-3p).
- 1st World Problems
- A new "investor sentiment report" found that rich people don't actually feel like they're rich until they've banked at least $5 million. WHAT THE F?! They need 5 million?! Ugh... Mel and Jack have decided that what they lack in material possesions, they make up for in, ummm, Facebook likes? Useless celebrity gossip? Sweet ass dance moves?! Yeah, we'll go with dance moves.
- Hollywood Hot Mess
- Amanda Bynes committed! The actress was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold - also known as 5150 - in Los Angeles on Monday after setting a fire in a driveway, according to TMZ. Jack's take - 'It's about f-n time!'
- Second Date
- If you missed today's Second Date segment with Kerri and Brady, click here