The Account Managers primary responsibilities are to provide all levels of services to Advertisers. This position will report to the General Sales Manager.
Account Managers are responsible for securing new revenue and developing mutually beneficial relationships with various local businesses, agencies, and/or individuals that have a desire to reach our audience through the media opportunity offered by the Station(s) as well as Digital portfolio.
The Account Manager will be accountable for all aspects of the account list including: sales, service, internal and external communications as well as collections owed to the Station.
Account Managers will also need to interact with a variety of businesses throughout the Richmond area to develop winning advertising campaigns that deliver results for their clients.
Account Managers other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Generate new business for both broadcast and digital.
· Generate “Target” Account development.
· Complete any and all sales training elements needed.
· Maintain great customer service inside and outside of the organization.
· Achieve station and digital budgets
· Attend and execute station promotions as needed.
· Performing other related duties as may be assigned by the Sales Manager.
· Outgoing personality
· Excellent communications skills
· Problem solving capabilities
· Creative thinking skills
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
Summit Media Corp's 103.7 PLAY needs a Street Team! You will be representing us on the streets of the RVA!
- Do you love planning and executing events?
- Do you love people?
- Love getting in front of crowds?
- Love going to concerts and attending all the many events Richmond has to offer?
While this is a part-time position, you must be willing to work days, nights and weekends. We will work with your current job schedule if you have one.
If you’re a hard working, self-motivated team player, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or come fill out an application on the Southside:
Summit Media Corp
812 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23236